[Mgs] ZDDP

Max Heim mvheim at sonic.net
Thu Jan 10 17:13:38 MST 2013

The reason I recommended this specific oil is because I have a spec sheet
listing the zinc and phosphorus content of all Mobil 1 grades. I am not
relying on hearsay.

If you are interested, Here is a link to the document:

http://www.markheim.net/files/Mobil_1_Product_Guide.pdf

You can also find it by Googling the document title, but I couldn't
copy-and-paste that link.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149