[Mgs] ZDDP

Max Heim mvheim at sonic.net
Thu Jan 10 12:19:05 MST 2013

Mobil 1 Synthetic in the 15W-50 weight ONLY contains 1200ppm of phosphorus
and 1300ppm of zinc ("recommended for racing and flat tappet applications").
I switched to this oil for my vintage cars once I discovered this fact. It's
expensive ($8+/qt), but probably less expensive (and certainly less hassle)
than dealing with additives.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149