[Mgs] loctite question

mgbob at juno.com mgbob at juno.com
Mon Jan 7 15:11:10 MST 2013

  Try YouTube for British Pathe movies, then look up MG and other cars.  Pathe
did newsreels and movies about businesses.
   Wade through them for a while and you can enjoy B&W movies of T-series MGs
being assembled without a power tool in sight. Parts were lifted onto
assemblies, assemblies might then be chain hoisted onto the chassis. By MGA
time, a few power tools appear. I have not spotted a torque wrench in any I
have seen.All the workers wore neckties tucked into aprons or their shirts.
Bob