[Mgs] loctite question

Charles Hill chillmog at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 5 21:21:48 MST 2013

I'm not sure that Locktite will hold up to the heat inside the engine.
In the situation you describe some people will sand the mating surface
of the nut to get the holes to line up.  I'm not sure I would want to do
that to the main cap nuts though.  You might try swapping them around to
see if it makes a difference.

Regards,
Charles Hill