[Mgs] Gasket stuff

Barrie Robinson barrie at look.ca
Fri Jan 4 09:33:52 MST 2013

Mark,

Thanks for the info.  I looked at the site and I see it is a goop
sort of stuff.   Unfortunately I have to have an easily removable
gasket as one tends to have to fit, then unfit, then fit again
because some things require that, and I also (you may not believe
this) make mistakes!  The head, for instance, sometimes requires it
coming off, changing he shims under the cylinder liner and
re-torquing down, then taking off the head again to check that the
liner is EXACTLY 1mm proud !  Thank heavens this is already
done.   The W.O. Bentley designed Aston 3L engine is a pig - but once
together is brilliant.   So I have to get soe sheet type material and
seems I will need a couple of differenr thicknesses and materials.

Can you tell me how many people are in the Aston Martin list
please?  Can I give you a whole pile of email addresses to add?  I
was thinking of getting the members of the Aston Martin Feltham Club
to join (73 so far) see www.AMFClub.com.