[Mgs] Gasket stuff

Charley & Peggy Robinson ccrobins at ktc.com
Thu Jan 3 16:25:08 MST 2013

I made one out of a cereal box for the accessory drive cover for a
Corvair flat 6 in a pinch.  I was out in the desert near the Four
Corners when the old gasket blew out.  There was oil all over the
place!  Er, except in the sump. :-)    That was the only time I was
gratified by the Corvair heater system design.

I think Barry's best bet is to pay careful attention to what kind of
gasket material used for each assembly whilst taking things apart.

CR

>>> www.britcot.com