[Mgs] Iris Blue?

Charley & Peggy Robinson ccrobins at ktc.com
Mon Aug 26 10:10:23 MDT 2013

There was a guy in Alamo MG Club who had a nicely restored MGA.  He had
it painted Iris Blue, an MGB color.  When someone pointed out that it
was a B color he said he didn't care; he liked it.  I looked it up
though.  Seems like it was shared by A&B from '59 - '65. My '69 B was
Iris Blue when I bought it but it was an over-spray.

CR