[Mgs] Lucas paddle duckbill bat tab knob toggle handle whatever you call it... Available seperate?

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Mon Aug 19 02:09:43 MDT 2013

Never seen just that part available, even in a period Lucas catalogue.  I
somehow caught my MGB overdrive switch getting out one day and broke the
handle off many years ago, but there was enough of a suitable area to apply
Araldite to and it's been fine ever since.  Another option might be to
carefully cut off and drill out the lever of another switch.