[Mgs] SU fuel pump availability

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Thu Aug 8 03:56:06 MDT 2013

It's a bit garbled but the response I got from Burlen is that they have
supplied 200+ back orders this week and will have cleared them by the end of
August.  This is following a coil problem last year as well as with
diaphragms and ethanol more recently, the latter using a new material now.
Doesn't bode well for the hundreds of thousands of existing pumps out there!