[Mgs] carbs

Stephen West-Fisher steve at coastaldatasystems.com
Sun Aug 4 15:04:24 MDT 2013

Just did that on the front carb of my HIFs. Jiggled the float, hit the
ignition to flow some fuel through the valve, screwed the bottom back on and
no more value sticking open.
No, it's not the right way, but I just needed it to run without dripping
fuel everywhere in the yard while I got my Land-Rover up on the trailer.

--
Stephen West-Fisher
N4IK