[Mgs] carbs

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Sun Aug 4 03:02:51 MDT 2013

How intermittent is this miss?  Just the occasional cough?  Or a period of
rough running?  I wouldn't expect a bit of debris in a carb to cause just an
occasional single miss, more likely to be a period of rough running while
one carb is blocked I'd have said.  Carb cleaner won't hurt, but unless the
debris is dissolvable it's unlikely to do anything with that.