[Mgs] Cleaning black sidewalls

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Thu Aug 1 09:55:41 MDT 2013

I bought ArmorAll originally for the rubber bumpers on my V8, but didn't
like it as it took loads of applications, but then went a chalky white over
time.  However it did bring the tyres up nicely, very black with virtually
no shine.  But then the effect wears off after about 50 miles, and I'm not a
show person, so don't bother now, just give them a wash.  The chrome wire
wheels are another story, washed, wiped dry, polish applied, then buffed up,
at an hour a wheel!  That can last several hundred dry miles, and even then
there is only a film of dry dust.