[Mgs] April 11 and [Spridgets] 22 and counting

Paul Root ptrmgb at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 16:31:55 MDT 2013

It's our 21st anniversary as well.

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 11, 2013, at 4:53 PM, Barrie Robinson <barrie at look.ca> wrote:

> Dave,
>
> A very significant date is 4/11 (using the correct notation of dd/mm/yyyy)
It is our 49th wedding anniversary !  Please restrict your gifts to single
bottles of single malt scotch and fine Frence wine as my cellar is filled with
car parts

> At 11:16 AM 4/11/2013 -0500, dwoerpel wrote:
>> Hmmm, 4/11 has become a very significant date in most of our lives.  The
>> beginning of our ties with each other through our hobby and the passing
>> of one of the "Spirits of the List".
>> Worth another donation to me!  Thank you Mark and the rest of the
>> list(s) for making the lists a family.
>>
>> Here's part of my album: *http://tinyurl.com/d7xmp93

http://www1.snapfish.com/snapfish/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=6549829015/a=4424239
_4424239/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/
>> *
>> Pay it forward,
>>
>> Dave Woerpel
>> 59 :{)
>>

>> Thanks for beating me to posting this Jay. This day hangs over all our
>> minds throughout the year as tears roll the closer we approach it : (
>> Love you, miss you Frank : (

http://www.spritespot.com/gallery/Deep-Pink-Sprite/Frank_and_his_Austin_Heale
y_Speedwell