[Mgs] A couple pictures from yesterday

Richard Lindsay richardolindsay at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 16:04:23 MDT 2013

Hi Friends,

Here are a couple of pictures from work done yesterday.

The first is the glove box with new liner ready to install.  I just
need to buy some non-wetting fabric glue.  Perhaps I already
referenced this picture.

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20130409_175845.jpg

The next picture is of the driver's door with a protective coat of
rust-ending primer.  This is the end of the experiment.  I am
satisfied that we can make a very nice paint presentation.

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20130411_163345.jpg

Not pictured is the upper steering column support.  I removed it in
order to take the under-dash trim out (complete with mouse nests).
The support is now cleaned and repainted black.

-rick
PS: I'm fighting the urge to reassemble the dash.  The new vinyl has
arrived and all the trim is ready.  The only thing still outstanding
is a new chrome trim ring to put under the horn push.  The original is
decayed beyond tasteful reuse.