[Mgs] third time's a charm (was: Rick "didn't" get a lot done today)

R. Martin Rogovein rmort at bezeqint.net
Thu Apr 11 11:11:44 MDT 2013

Hey Rick, just in case you were still curious, the writing on the plate
says:

Al-haia al-konsulia - Consular Authority.

Here it is in typed Arabic, don't know if this will come through on your
computer, though:

X'YYY
X&X) X'YYYX5YY
X)

Try this, and Google translate can read it to you:
http://bit.ly/16VsLyy

I looked around for a while online, but couldn't figure out what country
it is from, maybe somebody else can help.
I suppose it could be Jordanian, but I couldn't find a jordanian plate
that even resembles this one.

Looks like a great project, the speed of your daily progress is making
me jealous. Maybe I should retire now (I'm 42) and rip my B apart.
:)

Safety Fast
R. Martin Rogovein
70 roadster
Herzliya, Israel (but born and raised in Houston TX)