[Mgs] MGA Distributor Problems

Steven Trovato strovato at optonline.net
Sun Sep 30 14:17:43 MDT 2012

Well, a 4-cycle engine goes to TDC twice.  Once at the top of the
compression stroke and once at the top of the exhaust stroke.  Just
remember, suck, squeeze, bang, blow.  You need to go all the way
around one more time and the distributor should do another 180
degrees and be right where you want it.  Then you will have spark at
the right time, the engine will run and all will be right with the world.

-Steve Trovato
strovato at optonline.net