[Mgs] Hagerty Insurance?

Andrew B. Lundgren lundgren at byu.net
Wed Sep 19 09:51:24 MDT 2012

I had to file a claim a few years ago. They paid the agreed value for
the car and canceled the policy. They called around my local area to see
what any of the shops would pay for my injured car.  Then offered to let
me buy it back from them at the highest bid.  I did.  Once I got it on
road again, I was able to get it insured with them again.

No complaints.