[Mgs] MG Related - Sort Of

Chad mgb72 at airmail.net
Mon Sep 17 20:15:09 MDT 2012

It Sure did and it has held up. I thought the ramps might cut through it but
they haven't and they work great.  My garage floor is sealed and is very
slick.  The ramps leave an imprint in the matt, but it goes away by the next
time I use them.  I actually got the ramps for my camaro, so much heavier
than the B.