[Mgs] MG Related - Sort Of

Steven Trovato strovato at optonline.net
Sun Sep 16 17:11:48 MDT 2012

One approach is to attach something like a piece of carpet to the
leading edge of the ramp.  The carpet extends outward so the tire
drives onto it first.  With the weight of the car on the carpet, and
the carpet attached to the ramp, the ramp can't really move.  I have
even heard of this being done with just a piece of rope attached to the ramp.

-Steve Trovato
strovato at optonline.net