[Mgs] [MG-MGB] Intermittent Alt Light

Dan DiBiase d_dibiase at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 16 08:05:31 MDT 2012

Well, only had a little time to mess around with it yesterday so I just tightened the belt as it seemed a little loose. When I started
the car the light came on but went off as soon as I revved the engine, and never came back on during a 20-minute drive. If I get
a chance today, will take another drive and see whether the light comes on. At some point, I still need to remove it and get it
tested but perhaps it was simply the belt being a little loose. One can hope, anyways....

Dan D
'76 B Driver
'65 B Project
Central NJ USA