[Mgs] electrical humor

Eric J Russell ejrussell at mebtel.net
Wed Sep 12 11:41:08 MDT 2012

I think it was Brian Redman giving a speech at Watkins Glen a few years ago.
He told of the time he was towed in to the pits with a dead race car. When
the owner asked what was wrong he replied, "looks like an electrical
problem" (connecting rod had exited the block and cut the battery cable...)

Eric Russell
Mebane, NC