[Mgs] Drive shaft balanced

melfrankus at carolina.rr.com melfrankus at carolina.rr.com
Sun Sep 9 13:56:38 MDT 2012

Like Hans I have a 71 BGT.  My fellow MG owners have observed my mechanical ability and cautioned I would commit sucide with a wrench.  So when my UJ's wobbled and driveshaft wiggled, it was safer for me to just buy and install a whole new assembly.  The cost was under $200 from several available US suppliers and the exchange was straighforward, simple, quick and fairly idiot proof.  Mel.
---