[Mgs] Speaking of horns

Hans Duinhoven h.duinhoven at planet.nl
Sat Sep 1 12:44:22 MDT 2012

Verify if the little spring contact also has a carbon contact end.
This should contact to the ring.
If there is no carbon contact or if it is worn, it should be replaced.
The carbon contact does not have much fristion and the spring will remain in
a straight loaded position.
When the carbon contact is lost, the spring hardly will be spring loaded and
the friction of the steering wheel turned will bent the spring easily again.

Cheers,
Hans
71 BGT