[Mgs] gen to alt

Bob Donahue bobmgtd at comcast.net
Tue Oct 30 19:03:49 MDT 2012

Wow, where can I purchase one of these solid state generator regulators for
my TD?

Electrical contacts have limited life under rapid, constant switching.
Transistors can do the job with no wear. I love my Pertronix Ignitor. If I
can get a solid state regulator, I will love it also.

Bob Donahue (Still Stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd at comcast.net
Cars:       52 MGTD - #17639
               71 MGB - #GHN5UB254361