[Mgs] Sandy

saidel saidel at camden.rutgers.edu
Mon Oct 29 19:14:06 MDT 2012

Windy, wet, branches down here in Cherry Hill, NJ (11 miles East of
Philadelphia, 55 miles from Atlantic City).
Run-off street water doing a great job cleaning the roads.
Quite the event. Nice for once to be sufficiently far from the ocean.
The news reporting (excessive) indicated that no matter how much
they broadcast from the shore, it was worse.

Political comment:  as much as I dislike the policies of Gov. Christie,
he did well in his planning and pronouncements about this event.  Good
for him.

Bill Saidel
'76 MGB