[Mgs] MGB color codes

Max Heim mvheim at sonic.net
Mon Oct 8 11:36:21 MDT 2012

Yes, Tartan Red is the only red listed for 62-69, looking at the chart in
the Moss Catalog.

Don't let the insurance guys shortchange you. It's a unibody -- there's no
bolt-on fascia, like a modern car -- any body damage needs to be worked by
hand, which is expensive and requires skilled labor.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149