[Mgs] MGBGT heater removal?

mgbob at juno.com mgbob at juno.com
Mon Oct 8 10:17:48 MDT 2012

Larry,
I found the heater box to be tightly stuck in my 1972GT.  I think it was the
rubber gasket at the bottom that had vulcanized itself to both car and heater,
so there was pulling from the top and pushing from below to dislodge it.
   The radiator shop to which I took it for repair commented that the original
core was better than replacements, and that his repair should suffice for
another 25 years or so.
Bob