[Mgs] MGA clutch I just took the car for a spin to see if pumping the cluch made any change. It did not. I let the car run in the drive way for about 10 minutes and then the clulch would not engage at all.

Charley & Peggy Robinson ccrobins at ktc.com
Tue Nov 13 05:48:02 MST 2012

Just out of curiosity I looked on Ebay, found this:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MGA-MGB-MG-MIDGET-CLUTCH-HOSE-NEW-GHP517-/110938532270

They say they have two left.

I had a hose that blocked on my B, held the clutch disengaged.  To prove
it I opened the bleed screw momentarily, watched the throwout fork release.

CR