[Mgs] A nice note

dwoerpel at wi.net dwoerpel at wi.net
Mon Nov 12 17:04:33 MST 2012

Thanks for that Mark and whomever the author is!  This is precisely
what owning an LBC, or other sports car, is all about.  Had my MGA
out today.  Top down, 32*, 25 mph breeze and then I drove
x5mph!  Sure glad the heater works!  Can't  wait until
Spring!

Good story.
Dave W.
'59 MGA 1500
'59
:{)

> This showed up this morning on our local club
list:

>    There is a small group of old folks that
meet for breakfast each day at
> the
>    local McDonalds;
so about once a week I fire up the MGB and join in
> with
>    them.  Today with the cold air (in the high teens) and some snow
at the
>    gutters I backed the MGB out of the shop just before
daybreak.  It is a
>    thrill to hear the engine come to life, to
smell the new interior and
> feel
>    the strong firm
steering as I look out the shortened windscreen.  Each
> shift
>    of the gears brings a smile to my face as I listen as the RPM
increase.
>    am not too sure that life can get any
better than this........

> Pretty nice