[Mgs] MGA clutch I just took the car for a spin to see if pumping the cluch made any change. It did not. I let the car run in the drive way for about 10 minutes and then the clulch would not engage at all.

Tom Gunderson thgun at comporium.net
Sun Nov 11 15:30:56 MST 2012

I just took the car for a spin to see if pumping the cluch made any change. It
did not. The clutch was not slipping at this time.  I drove it about 2 miles
then let it sit for about 10 minutes. Then the clutch quit. I have seen a hose
replacement on Ebay at half the price of Moss.  I had to push is back into the
garage. When I first drove the car the clutch would pop and spin the tires.

Tom Gunderson 1957 MGA 1500