[Mgs] Locating my rear end

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Fri Nov 2 03:00:03 MDT 2012

It looks like those just reduce axle rotation under hard acceleration,
rather than improve fore and aft or lateral location.  As such they would
need a closing plate on the brackets on the left, which would go round the
spring (the other end replacing the existing bottom plate that the damper
attaches to).  As the leaves do move relative to one another as the spring
compresses and expands the bracket would need to allow that to take place.
Although given the forces and distances involved I'd say there wasn't much
chance of stopping it, although it might stiffen the springs a fraction.