[Mgs] Adhesive suggestions for carpet and seats

Councill, David dcouncill at msubillings.edu
Tue May 29 10:51:25 MDT 2012

I'm a little late on this but I can add a bit to what Paul says. When I did my
72B, the previous owner had glued in all  the carpet pieces and it was a real
pain to remove. So with that lesson, I installed the new carpet with minimal
glue. I used a 3M spray adhesive, and I lightly sprayed the sill and rear arch
pieces. The heel board attached with screws as I recall. The tunnel piece,
floor pieces, and rear had less need to secure, and definitely not requiring
glue.

David Councill
64 B
67 BGT