[Mgs] Successor of MGTF?

Glenn Schnittke g.schnittke at comcast.net
Sat May 5 20:21:35 MDT 2012

There's so much more that I want to say about it that I won't.

I will say that I think it's hideous. They took the front end of the
MGF/TF, added the grille from the original bugeye Sprite and schlemmed
them between headlights from a Japanese cartoon.

All other things considered, I can't see why anyone would be excited
about this car, not knowing anything about its performance statistics or
maintenance record.

And if something goes horribly wrong, who do you get to sue? The Chinese
government? Good luck.

Okay, I admit. I went ahead and said it.

Glenn