[Mgs] Successor of MGTF?

Charley & Peggy Robinson ccrobins at ktc.com
Fri May 4 14:24:40 MDT 2012

WOW!  That's awful.  In my case I just didn't renew the registration
(windshield license sticker) when it came due in Oct. 2010.  Of course
if I'd been caught on the road with an expired sticker it would have
been a hefty fine.  Likewise the safety sticker.  We have to have our
cars inspected annually as to lights, brakes, etc. We have to show proof
that the car is insured as to liability in order to get these things done.

So after I put in the new brake MC and got everything else working, I
had to add the car back to my auto insurance policy, re-register the car
and then take it to an authorized inspection station to get the safety
sticker.  Oh, I also had to sign a statement that I hadn't driven the
car in the unregistered period and that there were no outstanding
tickets on it.  I suppose that tickets business has to do with abandoned
cars on the streets.

I suppose it boils down to much the same thing as in your country. Just
different terminology. :-)

CR