[Mgs] Successor of MGTF?

" Just Brits " Shop shop at justbrits.com
Wed May 2 18:50:09 MDT 2012

<< On 5/2/2012 6:30 PM, Max Heim wrote:

I wish they'd can the louvers between the headlights.>>

AGREED, Max.  Actually [to me at least<G>] they 'look like' tail/rear brake lites ?!?

<<   I don't know why they think that's part of the MG "face".

Their "Opinions" are "slanted" ? ! ?	<G>  !

<<   We all know the radiator grill is supposed to have vertical louvers.>>

But some DO have "mesh".  The License Plate (MG) location would be better served
IMHO, on a bracket mounted to bottom of 'air dam' with plate mounted upwards ? ! ?

<<   Otherwise, not bad. Nice and compact, at any rate, if not unique.>>

Butt seems to have some influence from BMW ? ! ? ! ?

Ed
Please visit MY site at:
www.justbrits.com