[Mgs] '71 MGB Prop/drive shaft bolts and nuts -- use Nylok or regular nuts?

Paul Hunt paul.hunt1 at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Mar 28 01:35:11 MDT 2012

Same here (I use two blocks, crosswise, under the body of the trolley jack not
the wheels), but the wheel only has to be raised about an inch, the body moves
less than that but is already 9" or so higher off the ground than normal
giving plenty of space I can live with the risk of it dropping 1/2".  Having
to crawl in and out and jack it up and down three times to grease the
propshaft UJs with my back and knees as they are is not a prospect I favour
:o)

   The only problem I had was that my jack would not go high enough to raise
the wheel off the ramp, so that  I had to put the jack on some wood.