[Mgs] '71 MGB Prop/drive shaft bolts and nuts -- use Nylok or regular nuts?

Barney Gaylord barneymg at mgaguru.com
Sun Mar 25 21:05:33 MDT 2012

Simon,

I don't have an SPL for MGB, but I believe those were originally
Aerotight Stiffnuts, all steel self-locking nuts, like this:
http://mgaguru.com/mgtech/restore/rt104d.htm
Nylock nuts work, as long as you use new ones occasionally when the
nylon insert wears lose.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
http://MGAguru.com