[Mgs] Ref: [.A.ustin-.H.ealey Sports & Touring Club] Took the engine and gearbox out to investigate...

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Wed Mar 21 17:16:22 MDT 2012

Mike Eldred wrote:
> Mark,
> It wasn't intended as a jab, and I would certainly pick a wrench over
> a keyboard, any day.

I didn't take it as a jab, just a reminder that I'm falling behind in my
duties as
the Team.Net janitor.  One can still go to the forums [ link below ] and
look at
stuff that is already there.  Trying to log in and post new pictures
does not
work.  Well, you log in, it claims it works, then you are back at the
top page
without being logged in.  What fun.

But I do intend to get it working soon so folks can easily share photos with
their Team.Net brethren.

mjb.