[Mgs] Chinese MGs, Thai Triumphs

frankk12 at verizon.net frankk12 at verizon.net
Sat Jun 9 14:05:39 MDT 2012

John: I have a 2002 Triumph Bonneville and find the Triumph Rat website most
helpful. It is the equivalent of this forum only for owners of Triumph
bikes.  There has been much discussion on the quality of the Bonnies made in
places other than England. I have included the link to their forum below. If
you need any assistance navigating their site let me know.
Frank Krajewski

http://www.triumphrat.net/the-welcome-center/