[Mgs] Coil for 1980 MGB (was intermittent miss)

Richard Ewald richard.ewald at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 21:18:23 MDT 2012

A resistor does resist unless current is flowing. So just turning on the key
on an measuring the voltage will show available voltage.
It a straight ohms law calculation. To calculate the voltage drop across the
resistor E= I X R, or if you prefer automotive terms V = A X R. No matter what
value resistor you plug into the formula when you multiply by zero your
voltage drop will be zero.
Rick

Sent from my iPhone