[Mgs] Fuel Tank Sender unit replacement

Steven Trovato strovato at optonline.net
Mon Jul 30 18:38:22 MDT 2012

I haven't tried this on a gas tank, but one thing that sometimes
helps is to get two punches and two hammers and a friend.  Put on
some music or something to keep the beat and hit opposite tabs at the
same time.  That way you actually get the necessary twist
motion.  This only works if you have enough access, of course.  I've
seen this done to disassemble struts that were out of the vehicle.

-Steve Trovato
strovato at optonline.net