[Mgs] hot idle troubles

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Sun Jul 8 08:49:44 MDT 2012

The HIF is usually less prone to variations cause by heat that the HS
because of the temperature compensated jets.  Check the butterflies aren't
hanging on the throttle cable when cold, when that expands to heat soak
while stopped it could be closing them a bit, the heat soak dissipates as
you drive.  There should always be a little play in the cable with the
throttle pedal released.