[Mgs] MGA Rebuilt front Shock

Barney Gaylord barneymg at mgaguru.com
Thu Jul 5 10:38:40 MDT 2012

Robert,

If you suspect something is wrong with the part, the first place you
should ask this question is with the vendor.  If they think it is a
faulty part they may replace it immerdiatelym and ther may be no
problem to diascuss.  If you don't like the vendor's answer, then it
may be open for public discussion.

Functional units that I have had my hands on will keep the arm
raised.  You have to push down very hard to go full travel in five
seconds.  If the arm ever goes down by its own eright alone, it
should probably take several minutes to go full travel.  I'm pretty
sure they should never do that.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
http://MGAguru.com