[Mgs] Vintage MGA pic

" Just Brits " Shop shop at justbrits.com
Wed Jul 4 20:25:39 MDT 2012

Did you check out the Link that John included, Henri ? ? ?   Some more
of 'cars on the street' <G> ! !

<< On 7/4/2012 8:45 PM, Henri Lefebvre wrote:
             Interesting to see the suit and tie as well as the 50's &
40's cars on the street. >>

Thanks John, for pic AND site ! !   Fred reminds me of my Dad in his Metropolitan going to work at Patrick Air Force Base for Pan Am, Guided Missile Range Division <G> ! !  However, no street for other houses much less cars as he had about 1/2 mile of SAND 'road' to navigate thru Orange Trees just to get to road to the town of Merritt Island <VBG> ! ! !

Ed
Please visit MY site at:
www.justbrits.com