[Mgs] MGA Rebuild

Dan DiBiase d_dibiase at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 8 18:36:10 MST 2012

If you want to see both the positive side and negative side to a forum, spend
a day or two on The MGB Experience website. Lots
of great info, but also a lot
of nastiness, especially to newbies and teenagers, as well as plenty of inside
jokes and people who
think you're interested in their personal lives.

Dan D
'76 B
'65 B
Central NJ USA