[Mgs] Evan's waterless coolant

Paul Root ptrmgb at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 10:10:13 MST 2012

I don't know anything about the product.

But if your car is running too hot, you should address the problem with it. Go
through the cooling system. Is the radiator flowing properly, is the water
pump working properly? Is the block clogged? Is the thermostat functioning? Is
the fan ok? Is there  a missing shroud.

Don't treat a symptom, treat the problem.

Also, remember that the gauges on our old cars are showing what's actually
happening, instead of electronically moved to 'N' and then not moved
regardless.

If you aren't loosing fluid, you aren't overheating.

Paul.