[Mgs] Activity

Bert Palte palte at gmx.net
Fri Dec 7 09:05:45 MST 2012

Hi Jody,

Nice daughter, nice project and nice video!

One suggestion: buy her quality tools. (Over here: Gedore, Stahlwille, Facom. Over there???) They will last a life time.

I was around 16 or 17 when I started working on cars (minimum age for driving license = 18y over here).
Bought (myself) nothing but the best I could afford, even in my days as a poor student, considering that the cost of tools is much less than what you save by doing it all yourself.

More than 40 years later I still have and use the same tools!

Saw something typically American on the video: the levered (?) radiator cap. Have never seen them in Europe, only in the U.S..

What are they called and who makes them?

Bert

-------- Original-Nachricht --------