[Mgs] Back in the Saddle Again....

Dan DiBiase d_dibiase at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 26 16:29:26 MDT 2012

Well, I picked up the '76 B from the shop yesterday and had an uneventful (besides the rain) 50-mile drive home... Car runs great,
pulls strongly and brakes well, all good things! It felt great to do some errands in it today....

http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c30/ddibiase/MG/?action=view&current=IMG_6445.mp4

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c30/ddibiase/MG/IMG_6452.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c30/ddibiase/MG/Garage.jpg

As you can see, I also got the '65 switched over to the 'working' side of the garage this afternoon, so I can get back to work on it
for a few months until the cold weather chases me out of the garage. All in all, a very good week-end!

Dan D
'76 B Driver - yes, really!
'65 B Project
Central NJ USA