[Mgs] Good News on the B Front

Dan DiBiase d_dibiase at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 18:17:52 MDT 2012

Well, finally taking some steps to get back behind the wheel of a B... Specifically, my '76.... Had it trucked down to the
Motorcar Garage (Pete Cosmides' shop) last Friday to get the carb straightened out. That's all done, and I am having a few
other items attended to as well. So I should be driving it before the end of this month... Can't wait, it's been a few years...

While half of the garage is empty (looks strange!) I am cleaning up and rearranging and will be moving my mostly-disassembled
'65 B project to the 'working' half of the garage. That will allow me to get back to working on it and finish the stripping-down process.
Looking forward to spending some quality time with both the cars again.

Dan D
'76 B DRIVER
'65 B Project
Central NJ USA