[Mgs] Off topic: Air compressors

Tom McCay - Classic-Car-World Ltd enquiries at classic-car-world.co.uk
Wed Aug 15 14:10:45 MDT 2012

Hi Paul, to be totally honest you will probably buy a new compressor for less
than the price of a replacement tank. Offer the motor & pump on eBay.

Please see the following link to a general direct drive compressor on our
website which is priced at 164.19UKP.

http://www.ccw-tools.com/product.asp?P_ID=29536

The tank for this compressor on it's own is priced at 170.38UKP.

It may be different for you in the USA but here in the UK the price of spares
is silly.

Kindest regards
     Tom
      Tom McCay - Director,
      CCW-Tools, (a division of Classic-Car-World Ltd),
      32 Washingborough Road,
      Heighington,
      Lincoln,
      LN4 1RE.
      Tel: 01522 888178
      Fax: 0870 705 9115
      E-Mail: enquiries at ccw-tools.com,
      Heighington,
      Lincoln,
      LN4 1RE.
      Classic-Car-World Limited is a company registered in England and Wales.

      Company number 3930761.
      VAT registration number: 755 7630 05

                VCard QR Scan